Sign in to follow this  
Todd the Turtle Terrorist

[Support Staff][Todd the Turtle Terrorist]

Username:  ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:99159671
DiscordID: zeBaconcake#7838
Timezone (example: PST -8): GMT (PST +7)
How old are you?: 23
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How long have you been playing TTT?: Since I was about 13-14, took a long break and started again with 22. I have over 3k hours of playtime combined with both this and my old account.
How long have you been playing on Pluto?: 2 weeks 6 days 8 hours 57 minutes 15 seconds
Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: Yes
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: I started as a moderator for the TTT server on Pear Gaming [dead now], I did my job well enough to become global admin (admin on all servers; TTT, DarkRP, Death Run, Murder). I was part of the staff team for a couple years. After that I was admin on a relatively new ttt server for maybe a month but the owner stopped coming on one day and was never seen again, the server soon followed.
In exactly 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: 
I have been on this server pretty much from the start and want to see it grow and evolve. More importantly, I would love to have a part in that process. I have plenty experience as staff and learned to discern players who just come on to cause trouble. I am mature enough to handle situations properly and with the necessary prudence. Also, I am a friendly person and try to help newbies as much as I can, giving them starter weapons and explaining crafting and the currencies. I spend lots of time online already but it will increase once more EU players join.

Thanks for considering my application! Todd loves you 😘

Edited by ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist
Change to template
  • Agree 1
  • Clown 1

Approved

Welcome to the Staff Team!

If you have any questions or need assistance feel free to message me or any Staff Member!