[Support Staff][East]

Posted (edited)
  • [Support Staff]
  • Username: East
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453580648
  • DiscordID: eastistrouble#4012
  • How old are you?: 17
  • Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do
  • How long have you been playing TTT?: I have been playing TTT since 2016 and have around 1k hours  (across accounts)
  • How long have you been playing on Pluto?  I started playing Pluto around launch day, took a break around the halloween event for health reasons, and started actively playing since january when i can make time.
  • Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?  I briefly owned a CS:S server in 2018 and I staffed on a darkrp server called sapphire before it closed down.
  • If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?:   Owned the server for around 4 months, And staffed on sapphire for a 1-2 months before it closed down.

In exactly 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team:

I'm typically forgiving and don't hold grudges which affect a verdict. I use my head and not my gut feeling. I'll never ban with insignificant evidence. I use almost all of my free time for pluto and gaming as a whole. I know the rules of TTT and Pluto very well and I accept all genders, ethnicities, religions, sexualities, and personal values/pronouns since I'm a member of the LGBTQ community myself. Sometimes a Staff member is not online to make a ban/slay when there is someone breaking the rules, and I mostly fill all those staff offline gaps.

Thanks for considering my staff application!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 545807410_leadadmin.png.38d8c5e65fde7639292e4100b3572ea0.png( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For a more in info go here! ~<3 

https://i.imgur.com/1KEbblf.png?1

Edited by easte
fixed things
  • Disagree 1

Denied

Unfortunately at this time we don't deem you fit to be a Staff Member

Your application seems nicely written, but the feedback provided is quite conclusive

You're welcome to re-apply in 2 weeks from today