Torbjörn

[Staff Complaint][Sηεαкү ][Racism on Other Servers]

Date of Occurrence: 2/24/2020
Staff Member's Name: Sηεαкү
Staff Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419473092
Your Name: Torbjörn
Your DiscordID:
Please describe the situation in as much detail as possible:

Came onto Crescent and renamed themselves to ER after two others that they were group trolling with were named NI GG. If you combine their names you get NIGGER. Really professional of them to promote racism on other TTT servers. I hope you're fine with having racists on your servers. Also, for your reference the individuals that they were involved with will be posted below.

Confirmed Witness(es):
Evidence:

image.thumb.png.71f7e886717094b98288a500eba966e3.png

unknown.png.a91bb96f11892104d9f2bc31ed5c8603.png

unknown1.png.1173c3b00276ca6820b22d416a1e668c.png

unknown2.png.94eef6a9ebdcb600943e608d1aed148f.png

unknown3.png.7146b0a581a4e0795a78bb77d92e7389.png

unknown4.png.99c1fc60353dcdb14cb82b8a8ee02f9a.png
How do you believe we can fix this: Have them act professional on other servers.
Additional Information:

• Clown 3
  • Cool 1

Id like to start off by saying none of this in any way was intended maliciously whatsoever. I can 100% agree that  it was immature and i should know better as a staff to treat other servers with respect and basically how i want pluto to be treated. So yesterday me and a few other players were bored because there were no other players currently on pluto, so we decided to play other servers such as moat, crescent etc. we hopped on moat opened some crates then we left. so then we decided to check out crescent which i hadn't yet so i was curious. We joined and at first the players I was in a call with and I started to mess around with each other nothing too serious just shooting each other wasn't affecting anybody and to my knowledge it wasn't. Then we had decided to change our names to those letter which was very fatuous it was an idea that i should have never acted upon and i do apologize for doing what we had done i really shoudve known better on how it would affect me and the server i staff on, I do hope you can forgive us and this will certainly never happen again on any server rather. 

• Heart 1

Well, it managed to offend several people although they didn’t publicly show it. The other individuals in your group were far more out of control. I get that you wanted to take a peek at what Crescent has to offer but there’s no reason in doing so spreading hate speech. I personally can forgive you but I just thought that this should be brought to the attention of this server. Racism isn’t a joke. 

• Heart 1

It is pretty clear that his intentions were to troll, and this may be due to a group effect because as an individual Sneaky is a good guy.

I don't agree with what he did, as well as he knows his wrongs here. I know for sure he won't do them again.

If any other staff member is caught doing dumb antics like this, there will be harsh disciplinary action depending on severity.

No action necessary.

Closed & Archived