Sign in to follow this  
Jack Mehoff

How silly can my names be before I get in trouble

I asked Dog today about this, and he gave me a good answer. I also went over the rules, But I could not seem to find a true answer to my question. I want to stretch my "creative" muscles a little. How bad/ridiculous can my names be on this server. I understand I can't do something straight racist, or anything that can disrupt the flow of the game.  

The moment your name becomes derogatory towards ethnic groups or is read/pronounced in a way that interrupts the flow of the game should be a good basis to stay clear of. There can't be a comprehensive list of this, as we'll always miss one. We'll simply tell you if we deem it unacceptable for Pluto. I do believe you are already on the wire for one of these.

• Inappropriate Name / Profile Picture:

• Anything deemed inappropriate by a Staff Member will not be tolerated. Please change either of those if a staff asks

• Anything that is NSFW (Not safe for work) 

• Anything showing nudity or lewd

• Inappropriate names may be things like ‘ok, him, her, traitor, inno, innocent, detective, etc.’; anything that may interfere with the seamless flow of the game and make callouts confusing is not allowed

• Any links to inappropriate sites or images, advertisements for other servers or products, etc.

If you'd like further clarification, feel free to pm me on discord @Sniperz (Lou)#8341