Jump to content
Gustavus Aldoggus

[Definitely Original i swear plx] Weapon Ideas

Recommended Posts

Famas

The Famas i would imagine would be a compromise between the AK (Accuracy in return for high head-shot damage) and the galil (High body DPS and good accuracy) and would have around the AK's recoil and accuracy, and it's stats would look something like this :

Body Dmg (19) Head Dmg (30) (RPM 550)  Body DPS  (174.2) (Head DPS 275) (Uses 9mm) Capacity (30)

 

 

 

 

HK417 (Or some other DMR like the FAL)

the HK417, for those who don't even know what the heck it is, is a semi-automatic rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm cartridges (For context, an m4a1 uses 5.56x45mm cartridges), meaning it would pack quite a punch. The HK417 would serve as a mid-ground between the sniper and the assault rifle, sort of like a deagle if it were a primary (Except higher body dps, obviously) and would have good accuracy with notable recoil. Does not have a scope. It's Stats would look something like this :

Body Dmg (35) Head Dmg (50) (RPM 250) Body DPS (146) Head DPS (208.3) Capacity (20)

 

 

HK21

Another less known weapon, the HK21 is similar to the m249 (AKA the H.U.G.E), but higher caliber. It would be an alternative for LMG lovers who don't want to use the H.U.G.E, being a slower fireing, higher damage, H.U.G.E with more long range capability (Slightly less recoil, more accuracy) but less body dps.  the stats would look something like this :

         Body DMG (13) Head-shot DMG (20)  RPM (800) Body DPS (173.3) Head DPS (267) Capacity (80)

Serbu Super Shorty

Do you want a secondary for close-up that isn't the Deagle,TMP, or Tec-9? Then bring a pocket shotgun! The serbu super shorty would function similar to the default TTT shotgun and would essentially be an inferior version of it (since it's a secondary). It's stats would look something like this

Body damage (4 x 8 )Head damage (6 x 8 )RPM (100) Capacity (3)

 

Other Notes

I seriously think the galil and maybe the Deagle need a nerf. The galil outperforms almost all of it's assault rifle brothers in most aspects, including accuracy,recoil, and dps. I would say make it have higher recoil and less accuracy, or nerf its body damage. The deagle should have one of three things happen to it ; It has a MUCH longer switch time (Primary to secondary/ secondary to primary, it shouldn't one tap the head (Least likable change, as that's the point of a deagle) or it should have slower fire-rate.

 

 

Edited by Gustavus Aldoggus
  • Clown 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gustavus Aldoggus said:

I seriously think the Deagle need a nerf.  The deagle should have one of three things happen to it ; It has a MUCH longer switch time (Primary to secondary/ secondary to primary, it shouldn't one tap the head (Least likable change, as that's the point of a deagle) or it should have slower fire-rate.

hahayes.png.fed11a8d5addb5b3a210c297007e2678.pnghahayes.png.818134197f75df19746278276adfb9a2.pnghahayes.png.44b4446d6dc76f459f21d52ae1f3b63c.pnghahayes.png.2d9d17f227c0bd33aa02c9bb2e09f571.pnghahayes.png.288afc84147d469306aaa5e2fd536d37.pnghahayes.png.ce44e6e9fdd2748af814ba259a9f2b4e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Deagle is technically the weakest secondary there is, on par with the Pistol. It has the highest HS DMG and range and lowest spread but in return the lowest RPM by far, the highest recoil by far, lowest zoom, highest time to and from ironsights. The one reason people play it really is that it is a pocket sniper with its range and 1tap potential. Otherwise, as in "if you don't have good aim to hit headshots", it is basically a mid- to low-tier secondary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gustavus Aldoggus said:

the Deagle need a nerf. The galil outperforms almost all of it's assault rifle brothers in most aspects, including accuracy,recoil, and dps. I would say make it have higher recoil and less accuracy, or nerf its body damage. The deagle should have one of three things happen to it ; It has a MUCH longer switch time (Primary to secondary/ secondary to primary, it shouldn't one tap the head (Least likable change, as that's the point of a deagle) or it should have slower fire-rate.

Good meme

 

The deagle is a slow firing high damage gun if it doesnt one tap head then itll be more useless than the p228 (git gud)

 

I agree with the famas part thatd be cool but idk about adding more dmrs/snipers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YaBoiNathan said:

Good meme

 

The deagle is a slow firing high damage gun if it doesnt one tap head then itll be more useless than the p228 (git gud)

 

I agree with the famas part thatd be cool but idk about adding more dmrs/snipers

Okay i literally said that would be the worst way to nerf it, and i think it needs a nerf just because it overshadows all the other secondary weapon (Most people run the Deagle, since why would you not run the deagle. It can two tap the body if you make it's mods good enough, meaning it's better even if you consider trash aim) also the deagle oppresses/encourages certain primary weapons (Why run snipers if you can just get one-deaged across the map by some guy with a H.U.G.E or assault rifle?), and at the end of the day i'm only asking for a minor nerf that would be something like a bit less ammo or more switch time or lower rpm (Double the switch time, lower the RPM from 86 to 70, OR make it from 8 bullets to like 6, etc.) I really feel like no one read the OR part of that section.

Edited by Gustavus Aldoggus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gustavus Aldoggus said:

Okay i literally said that would be the worst way to nerf it, and i think it needs a nerf just because it overshadows all the other secondary weapon (Most people run the Deagle, since why would you not run the deagle. It can two tap the body if you make it's mods good enough, meaning it's better even if you consider trash aim) also the deagle oppresses/encourages certain primary weapons (Why run snipers if you can just get one-deaged across the map by some guy with a H.U.G.E or assault rifle?), and at the end of the day i'm only asking for a minor nerf that would be something like a bit less ammo or more switch time or lower rpm (Double the switch time, lower the RPM from 86 to 70, OR make it from 8 bullets to like 6, etc.) I really feel like no one read the OR part of that section.

1. Deagle doesnt 2 tap, maybe can 3 tap if you're lucky. Nobody wants all DOTs on a deagle to make it 2 tap because reloading, cycle, and rejuv are a million times better

2. You under estimate how many people use snipers or dmrs as their primary

3. I see more Tec-9s and TMPs than deagles

4. Switch time wouldnt nerf anything as most deagle users use it as a primary and their primary as the backup

5. The RPM is hella slow the only reason the deagle is good is because people can hit their shots

6. See 4 why 6 bullets wouldnt work, most people reload after each shot

In conclusion, git gud :kappa:

Edited by YaBoiNathan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Deagle will still be a long range weapon so a slow deploy time won't be a real nerf. Lower RPM could be done but then again, it already has the lowest. The Deagle is used a lot, true, but so is the TMP and the Tec-9. Ignoring the Pistol and maybe the P228, the secondaries are pretty balanced. The reason you see more people use the Deagle is that people who have played for a while generally prefer it for its 1tap headshot and for providing long range capability for people using close to mid range primaries.

However, Deagles don't actually seem to "opress" snipers as primary. Snipers aren't very popular because they require more skill and little close and mid range capability and don't have the ability to take down group of players in short time. If you compare this to an AK which can fire relatively fast, has rather high body damage and can be made into a 3-4 bodyshot kill, can kill easily on short to mid range and is still usable on long range. On top of that, not all maps will give you good conditions for snipers such as large, open areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gustavus Aldoggus said:

Welp this is what i get for talking about the deagle. No one even notes the rest of the post. FeelBadMan

Maybe no one noting the rest of it means it's well said enough to not need to change or add on to. 

I just feel the deagle info is misguided, the small % of us who use a deagle as our primary have since day 1 of pluto, and there aren't many other people who do so. It can seem like a really powerful gun in the right hands, in everyone else's hands it's just a high damage low rpm gun that is out-classed by the pistol's headshot damage + firerate (meaning someone who keeps missing a headshot with the deagle will quickly die to someone spamming them with a pistol). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...