Eppen

Ideas for Weapon Leveling

As of now, EXP does not have an actual use other than showing how much a weapon has been used.

EXP to Level Up
Total, not per level.

I've created a small spreadsheet to show how much EXP each level will require. Level 100 will be displayed as MAX rather than as "Level 100." The EXP values in the later levels are very high as it should not be easy to reach max level. May decide to adjust it it's much too high, however.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L0z9PCCiYnW5ZIPasx5Qleo-GyVqKQ4yoLVC035aWq4/edit?usp=sharing

Level Rewards

Level 10: Weapon name change.
Every two levels after level 10 would allow for another name change.
They would not stack.
Level 25: Weapon name color change. Can change it whenever you want afterward.
Level 50: Weapon name effect (e.g. lightning, rainbow, sparkling, etc).
Level 100: Weapon becomes personalized (Coined Deagle --> Eppen's Coined Deagle). Can be disabled. Also adds a (MAX) tag to the right of the weapon's name which can also be disabled.

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, Eppen said:

As of now, EXP does not have an actual use other than showing how much a weapon has been used.

EXP to Level Up
Total, not per level.

I've created a small spreadsheet to show how much EXP each level will require. Level 100 will be displayed as MAX rather than as "Level 100." The EXP values in the later levels are very high as it should not be easy to reach max level. May decide to adjust it it's much too high, however.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L0z9PCCiYnW5ZIPasx5Qleo-GyVqKQ4yoLVC035aWq4/edit?usp=sharing

Level Rewards

Level 10: Weapon name change.
Every two levels after level 10 would allow for another name change.
They would not stack.
Level 25: Weapon name color change. Can change it whenever you want afterward.
Level 50: Weapon name effect (e.g. lightning, rainbow, sparkling, etc).
Level 100: Weapon becomes personalized (Coined Deagle --> Eppen's Coined Deagle). Can be disabled. Also adds a (MAX) tag to the right of the weapon's name which can also be disabled.

not a bad idea

you kind of guessed my level 10 and 25 things lol

but i like the other two ideas

2 minutes ago, Meepen said:

you kind of guessed my level 10 and 25 things lol

but i like the other two ideas

5Head.png.fa64a42697a2f140a6ccff245826cb35.png

I like this leveling system without any stat changes to the gun. Though it would be nice if instead of (MAX) at max level, something like a special title was added to the gun, like Eppen's Coined Deagle of Reaping or whatever. Maybe based on the mods on it.

11 hours ago, ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist said:

I like this leveling system without any stat changes to the gun. Though it would be nice if instead of (MAX) at max level, something like a special title was added to the gun, like Eppen's Coined Deagle of Reaping or whatever. Maybe based on the mods on it.

16 hours ago, YaBoiNathan said:

I'd like this but idk about max 

I strugged to think of something for level 100, I might decide to change it if I think of something better.

Edited by Eppen

I like this but requiring 2,500,000 XP is kinda crazy, that would mean you'd have to spend about 1.5 thousand hours on the server to reach level 100. I have a formula with a similar progression that caps at 250,000 XP, something that is achievable with about 150 hours of playtime.

You can see the numbers for how much XP each level would correspond to here: https://pastebin.com/b7D7sYui

I think once you reach LVL 100 you should unlock one more mod slot on your gun. Alternatively once you reach LVL 100 you could be presented with the opportunity to "recraft" your gun, adding x amount of any currency type for a chance to get that currency specific trait on the gun. doing this could "prestige" the weapon, meaning after you level it up to 100 again you have the chance to "recraft" and add another currency mod again.

Here is a real nice graph showing total XP to reach a level, and the total XP to reach that level from the previous level (aka to level up).

152110251_0212-015809.thumb.png.93ec8d83b00b8b3efbd0fcd835e3bf58.png

• Agree 1