✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist

[Support Staff][Todd the Turtle Terrorist]

Username:  ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:99159671
DiscordID: zeBaconcake#7838
How old are you?: 23
Do you have a microphone?: Of course
How long have you been playing TTT?: Since I was 14 or something with LONG breaks
How long have you been playing on Pluto?: Pretty much since the servers went online.
Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: Yes
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: I started as ttt mod in a community called Pear Gaming, I worked up through the ranks to global admin (meaning I was admin in all game modes we had servers for). I was part of the staff team for a couple years, it was a long time ago though. After that I was admin on a relatively new ttt server for about a month until the owner went MIA and the server disappeared.
In exactly 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: I am a helpful person, I am mature and can handle any situation, I always double check to make sure I deal the right judgement. I have a bunch of experience and even though it has been quite some time, I still know the minutes for 1, 2 and 7 day bans by heart (ask Sniperz). I have a lot of experience playing gmod in general, combined with my old account I am close to or over 3k hours playtime.

Most importantly: I love this server and the community and want to do my part helping and improving it.

Edited by ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist
I forgot the title .-.
  • Agree 4

Denied

Unfortunately at this time we don't deem you fit to be a Staff Member

You seem to have ignored the rule against posting a direct link to your application

You're welcome to re-apply in 2 weeks from today