Sign in to follow this  
Stage 10 moat dieseise

Boss fights

So if event rounds are coming soon i have an idea for one of them, boss battles or fights. the way it would work is a random boss would spawn on the map like a giant meepen or a large screaming hound, it would have like 5k to 10k health or 20k and would have a gun to shoot at the players. the players would have to work together to kill it and depending on how much damage you dealt you would get a boosted amount of drops. like if you did 2k damage you would get 20 drop spawns. i dont know how hard this would be to implement but i thought it was a cool idea, also it would be a player as the boss, maybe it just enlargens them and if they win as the boss they would get maybe 50 drop spawns. every map would have a boss round if it was implemented also but if devs want to lessen or greaten the rarity of it its fine. 

1 hour ago, Stage 10 moat dieseise said:

large screaming hound

i was -1 till i got to this part...... god if there's a massive hound screeching at the top of his lungs I am down; ill give sound files too lmao.

• Agree 1

Full Autism Wizbear screaming at the top of his lungs and occasionally bursting out into laughter, his sound indicating the phase he is in. While screaming, he takes double damage and deals double damage and attacks whoever is closest to him when he enters this mode until someone crosses a certain damage threshold, when he is laughing he attacks random targets and occasionally his weapon fires like a shotgun, multiple bullets per shot but with big spread but with his original range.

Edited by ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist