D0ZZA

[Support Staff][D0ZZA]

Username: D0ZZA
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50277880
DiscordID: D0ZZA#3119
How old are you?: 21
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I currently own the razer kraken tournament.
How long have you been playing TTT?: I've been playing TTT since July 2013
How long have you been playing on Pluto?: Currently I have been on the server 3 weeks, but have been in the community since the idea was made.
Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: My past experience consists of Moderation on the FLUX server located in Australia.
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: The duration of my staffing consisted of 4 months, unfortunately i had family issues that caused me to have to resign, this was in September 2018.

In exactly 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: Currently there are no staff from my timezone, I feel that if i am made Support staff i think that the timezone difference will be a massive helping hand to the entire staff, lifting some of the last night effort off of you guys and onto myself, which i'm more than ready for. Over the past week I've changed the way I present myself, instead I've decided to take more of a professional approach to my actions, which is the way I intend to act staff or not, Thank you for taking your time, and I hope you have a great day.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 3

Denied

Unfortunately at this time we don't deem you fit to be a Staff Member

I'd still like to see continued improvements on your overall behavior - having a lot of playtime isn't your meal ticket here
And the reaction to your last application being denied was a poor show of character

You're welcome to re-apply in 2 weeks from today

• Agree 1