SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419473092

DiscordID: Sneaky#4473

How old are you?: 18

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How long have you been playing TTT?: A little over a year

How long have you been playing on Pluto?: 2 weeks maybe more

Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: No

If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: 

In exactly 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: I don't like giving attention to unnecessary drama or anything like that, I'm completely straight forward and very considerate to others. I can be very open minded and don't really like to hold grudges. Don't mind other peoples opinion of me but like to be a good person to everyone not matter the situation. I'm fast at learning something new and seem to pick up on things very quickly. Very positive towards others but don't like to put up with immaturity and toxicity. Of course i'm not perfect and don't claim to be. 
I do have flaws such as Taking breaks from things that I've committed to occasionally. I tend to work well with other people. Since the last time i applied I've went over the rules quite frequently and i feel i have a better understanding of them. 

Edited by Sηεαкү
  • Agree 3

Respectful to others and has a good understand of the current rules, You've got my support.

Approved

Welcome to the Staff Team!

If you have any questions or need assistance feel free to message me or any Staff Member!