Eppen

Some Nerfs & Buffs

This post will only contain nerfs/buffs for things that I have personally faced in the past; there are most likely other items that should be changed that will not be listed here.

I may update this post with some more suggestions if I can think of some.

Buff | Nerf |  Neutral (nerf & buff)

Weapons

P90
I currently use the P90 as my main weapon, and, from experience, I can say that it is extremely broken. Players die within half a second of shooting them (even with bad modifiers, they're still VERY effective). To fix P90s, I suggest changing the MAG from 60 to 50 and lowering the base RPM from 800 to 750.

Modifiers

Flame
Modifiers should be something that players desire on their weapons; not try to avoid at all costs. Rather than taking away the full percent of your damage and not adding anything (if indoors), what if Flame still did damage inside, but not the full percent that it states on the weapon? (e.g. a weapon that has a 25% flame would take away 10% of your damage in doors and not add anything instead of just taking away all 25% and not adding anything)

Crippling
Once again, modifiers shouldn't be avoided at all costs. Crippling is currently scaled based upon RPM, which should still be a thing, however the scaling is too drastic. For weapons such as SMGs, Crippling can have less than 3% chance of occuring, which is way too low. Even if Crippling manages to occur, it's hardly notticable either, as either the innocent or the traitor will be dead before you realize what happened.

Cycle
Cycle is an extremely powerful modifier on SMGs, but mediocre on weapons such as Rifles. What if, similar to Crippling, Cycle scaled based upon the weapon's RPM? Of course, the scaling wouldn't be as drastic as Crippling's percentages, but there would still be some scaling.

Edited by Eppen
text color

I can't read color

Cycle is good as is, snipers that shoot a lot faster would just make them deags with a scope 

Crippling I would like a buff tho I don't see the use of it 

Flame just feels useless compared to the other dots 

P90 mag nerf would be nice and instead of rpm we change some of the DMG numbers 

1 hour ago, 王Phantom王 said:

I can't read color

Cycle is good as is, snipers that shoot a lot faster would just make them deags with a scope 

Crippling I would like a buff tho I don't see the use of it 

Flame just feels useless compared to the other dots 

P90 mag nerf would be nice and instead of rpm we change some of the DMG numbers 

Changed the text color to make it more readable.

• Heart 1

Not all mods should be weapons of the Greek gods

It's kinda obvious that there has to be bad mods that not everyone would prefer on their weapon or what's the point

As for the p90 nerf it really needs to happen as they're extremely op and the kick and accuracy def need a nerf

I'm kinda neutral on the cycle nerf/buff thing. It seems like it would be a cool idea but I can see this being absolutely broken on a couple of the guns

Another nerf I'd like to propose is the rpm on the usas, not only is it extremely powerful you can kill someone in 2 shots in almost under a second leaving no chance to fight also that doesnt mean to nerf shottys bc I'm not one of those cry baby's because I got 1 tapped by a gun that's main purpose is to 1 tap close range

P90 def needs a nerf, I thought flame still gave your damage back in dot when indoors just without  buff, cripple I agree w/ it does need a buff, and for cycle I think it's okay where it's at. Rifles and M24's are good enough where they're at they just take aim. 

To add to this maybe a buff to the pistol, the thing seems to be the most agreed upon for the worst secondary and worst gun right now.

I agree with the P90 Nerf.

I feel that Crippling is good where it is as a mid to low tier dot mod

And Flame 100% needs a buff in my opinion, there is almost no point in using it. I feel there should be a sort of playstyle that mods encourage but as it stands there is no reason to really have flame.

Maybe flame could have a chance to burn bodies if the damage given on the weapon is over a certain threshold to make it more desirable on sidegrades. I'm not really sure.

Edited by easte