Meepen

I NEED MOD IDEAS

Question

Hey guys! We need more weapon modifiers! Answer this poll for a chance to get a badge stating you created a mod in game! You will also get a commemorative non-tradable weapon with this modifier as an implicit.

I'm just gonna copy over my moat one since I thought there was some pretty great ideas in there:

• Flashbang - A modifier that has a chance on hit to blind a player (like the christmas flash does) for a duration of time
  • Rooted - A modifier that roots a player in place for a certain duration of time
  • Disarmed - A modifier that has a low chance to disarm you hit similar to how the disarmer works
  • Deadeye - A modifier that increases damage on consecutive hits until you miss which resets the damage multiplier 
  • Prosperous times - A modifier that gives you more damage other a certain threshold of hp
  • Bloodhound - A modifier that lets you see footsteps or trails of players for a duration of time.
  • Nox Gas - A modifier that has a chance to make a poisonous cloud that (similar to the poison gas T item) around someone you kill for a duration of time
  • Skybound - A modifier that has a chance to send players straight up into the air on hit
  • Airborn - A modifier that gives you increased damage while airborn
  • IncognitoA modifier that has a chance to disguise you on a kill for a duration of time
  • Infectious - A modifier that has a chance to do aoe posion damage/infect nearby players for low tick damage
  • Double Time - A modifier that has a chance to boost movement after getting hit
  • Thorns - A modifier that has a chance to reflect a % of damage you take (like thorns enchant from minecraft)
  • Headhunter - A modifier that increases headshot damage but lowers bodyshot damage (headhunter)
  • Grounded - A modifier that gives you increased damage while crouched
  • Zen Moment - A modifier that increases gun accuracy on consecutive his until you miss 
  • Auto-reload - A modifier that reloads holstered weapons after a duration of time
  • Run n' Gun - A modifier that increases accuracy while moving
Edited by BURNSY

Retribution: If killed while holding this weapon, your attacker will take X damage

Revenge: Deals X% more damage to someone who has killed a teammate

Defense: Deals X% more damage to someone who has hurt you