Meepen

I NEED MOD IDEAS

Question

Hey guys! We need more weapon modifiers! Answer this poll for a chance to get a badge stating you created a mod in game! You will also get a commemorative non-tradable weapon with this modifier as an implicit.

Random FMJ

the X shot of your magazine deals X more damage 

(different levels of Random FMJ have more or less shots that deal more damage)

It’s Electric

Deals DOT and every time it does it flashes electricity across your screen blocking visibility and stuns you DOT is minimal tho

Cardiac Arrest

has X chance (very low) to have the opponent fall over and blackout for X seconds

Phantom 

After a Kill you have a X chance to become invisible for X seconds you can’t attack but have 2x speed and can’t take damage

Roll the Dice

Get random mod on start of round (can roll duplicates)

example: you have damaging, bleeding, and Roll the Dice on your gun and you roll damaging you now have 2 damaging mods on your weapon for that round

• Agree 1

Swift I - IV

After a righteous kill, X% chance to gain X% increased mobility for X seconds.

Lethal I - IV
After a righteous kill, X% chance to gain X% increased damage with that weapon for X seconds. 

Steady I - IV
For every X bullets depleted in your clip your stability is increased by X%.

Lifesteal I - IV
Every hit has a chance to steal X% of the targets health.

Stun I-III
After a righteous kill, X% chance to stun players near the the target.

Shake I-IV
Every hit has an X% chance to lower the targets stability and accuracy for X seconds.

Edited by Danger

Brutal  Headshot damage is increased b x% when using this weapon.

Fierce  Critical hit chance is increased by x% when using this weapon.

Destructive  Armor destruction value is increased by x% when using this weapon.

Unforgiving  When under x amount of health your damage is increased by x%

Sneaky  After a rightfull kill, your footsteps/bullets are silenced for x amount of seconds.

Gathering I-III

Since Soul Driven was worded incorrectly and the name didn't really fit I will explain it better here;

Gathering on rightful kills, allows you to store more AMMO in your reserve, for example, we are currently capped at a maximum of 60 ammo in reserve this Mod would allow you to store 20 more each kill on max roll% upto a maximum of 180 ammo in your reserve (depending on the weapon).

Edited by D0ZZA

Russian Roulette

boring mode: (16.7-20)% chance for damage to be increased by (up to) 60%, (16.7-20)% chance for damage to be decreased by (up to) 60%.

Meme mode: (16.7-20)% chance for damage to be doubled, (16.7-20)% chance to deal no damage.

Full meme mode: (16.7-20)% chance to deal (200-300)% damage, (16.7-20)% chance to hit yourself (always bodyshot).

Fuller meme mode: (16.7-20)% chance to kill instantly, (16.7-20)% chance to kill yourself

Instead of chances, it could simply be one round each randomly placed in the magazin and reloading resets it (putting both bullets back into random spots in magazin).

Weakness Exploit 1 ( suitable for boss/event rounds due to requirement for at least 4 bullets per stack which is a really high requirement in the normal ttt gameplay)

Each bullet applies stacks to enemies and after 3-4 stacks, take increased damage from all damage sources by x%

Edited by Banana boi
no levels or tier upgrades would be better imo

Affliction I-V

Amplify Damage over Time to deal (15%- -10%) more/less damage

• Agree 1

Weigh down: After doing XX (15-30) Amount of dmg you will slow down the player you last hit by XX (5-10%)

Or something along the lines of that.

something similar Speed snatch: after killing a player you steal 5% of there running speed 

the lame ass names and numbers and details can be changed, it's just a concept.

• Disagree 1

Fade Away: After (rightfully) killing a player you go XX (ig 40-70%) translucent 

Or Escape plan: After (rightfully) killing a player your name tag fades fades for XX (ig 1-8?) amount of seconds 

(This one seems to be a bit more useful so maybe make this a rarer or unable to use on snipers since that seems a little OP)

Names, numbers, and concepts can also be changed on this one.

Edited by easte
  • Disagree 1

Fuck new mods just increase the percentile ranges on better tiers to create more progression. If someone has an otherworldly deagle and someone has a junk, the only difference is it will only take one shot less to kill an innocent. This should only apply to niche things like dots and reloading instead of mods that increases survivability such as cycle, strength, and rejuvenation. 

• Clown 1

Here are some Zodiac themed abilities. They all have a theme of an up and a downside, usually related.

Aquarius 1

X more drops spawn per round. Non-Magic Droplet items have their spawn rate reduced by x%.

Pisces 1-5

This weapon deals x% more damage for each player in x distance. Damage is reduced by x% (This is to make it you only get a bonus if lets say, 2 other people are near by so it has some form of downside)

Aries 1-3

Damage and accuracy increased by x% and x% respectively based on missing health. You take x% more damage.

Taurus 1-5

This weapon's fire rate is increased by x% per half second of continuous fire up to x seconds. For every X shots, the next shot uses 3 ammo.

Gemini 1-3

Each shot has a x% chance to fire two shots at once. accuracy is decreased by x%.

Cancer 1-5 

You spawn with armor. Your movement speed is reduced by x%

Leo 1-3

Bullet knock back increased by x%. Kick increased by x%.

Virgo 1

Gain x% more XP from kills. (The downside is XP is useless lol)

Libra 1-3

Reduce damage taken from Damage over time effects by x%. Your Dots are also reduced by 2/3s this amount.

Scorpio 1-3

Damage dealt and received by DoTs are increased by x%.

Sagittarius 1-3

Shots over x distance away deal x% more. Shots dealt closer then x distant deal x% less.

Capricorn 1

When you run into people, deal X damage to them based on speed (only starts to deal contact damage past twice base movement speed). You take 2/3s as much damage.