Meepen

I NEED MOD IDEAS

Question

Hey guys! We need more weapon modifiers! Answer this poll for a chance to get a badge stating you created a mod in game! You will also get a commemorative non-tradable weapon with this modifier as an implicit.

Thief I - V

This gun has a X% chance to steal a bullet from an enemy's MAG and transfer it to yours. 

Disruptor I - V

Hits have a chance to slow the fire-rate of your opponents weapon for a set amount of time; 1sec example. (anti smg plssssss)

• Agree 1

Mute I - V

Each shot has a X% chance to prevent enemies from using radio commands for X seconds.

• Heart 1

for pistols/slow weapons:
High caliber I - V
Knock your opponents aim up slightly (or something similar) like aim punch

• Heart 1

of Piercing I-III

Hits have an X% chance to pierce body armor.

Armorer I-V 

Gain suit-armour on a rightful kill; something small like 5-8 max(per kill maxing at 15-25 or so), just one of those meh mods inbetween rej

Meep's Deepest Secret

Every round this modifier rolls into a different modifier. The player holding the gun doesn't even know what it is.

meme vote this to the top 😉

Stalker

On rightful kills, you no longer make sound; reloading, shooting, walking, jumping-- for a small amount of time?

Distance I-V

Damage increases by X% when you are Y feet away from the enemy.

X-Ray I - V

After a righteous kill, highlight all players within a X meter radius for X seconds.

Edited by Eppen

Battle Hardened I - III

After a righteous kill, RPM is decreased by X% and damage is increased by X%.

Has a cap of 3(?) kills.

• Clown 1

Electrify I - V
Target takes electric Damage over time causing movement to me slowed while the DOT is active. Possible amp for being inside water maybe 2-3x.

• Agree 1

Prepared / Ready for action

Weapon holds more ammo // small chance to skip reloading cycle of weapon?

Feather I-III

Increase your player speed by X% when held.

Mutilation I-III

Has an X% chance to explode the corpse after kill, leaving no evidence behind.

These talents be from a rare drop to not make them to common 

This is just me saying whatever comes to my mind so if it does sound crazy it prob is just me saying it to say it 

Sym

You can set a waypoint and it last x amount of second you may teleport to the waypoint within the time once and the cool down be like a min 

Flashback

(Active the ability by holding r or something) you can take x amount of damage before you are teleport back to the actived spot. But if you don't take the x amount of DMG you will not teleport back and stay where you currently are 

(Non rare drops) 

Thermal 

Aiming down sights will let you see other players like a thermal scope 

B Hopper 

Shooting someone has a x chance to make them jump. 

Silence 

Silence shots 

DNA scrambler 

Killing someone won't leave DNA 

Phase

X chance when shot at to go transparent and not take damage ( like reaper from ow) 

Molotov or Smoke

Holding are R makes your next bullet shoot a Molotov 

Dummy

Like the halo clone ability 

Double tap

X chance to shoot 2 bullets ( prob will be calculated with the rpm of the gun) 

Gun game

After getting a kill switch to a random weapon ( maybe for event time only weapons) 

Tag

Hold R to activate the ability. Next bullet you shoot will tag the target and you can switch places with then once per round can't be used on the same target from last round 

Drowsy

Makes the player you are shooting at screen blurry 

Stun lock 

Shooting someone has a x chance to make them stand still only allowing them to shoot 

Electric 

Like Tesla but if they are in water it will do increased DMG 

Slug

X amount chance to proc but if proc you do increased DMG by x amount 

Zoom

Aim down sight will increase further by x amount 

Rest

Standing still will regenerate health for x amount but you have to stand still for x amount 

Ammo here

Standing still will generate ammo 

Spider senses

The border of your screen will go red when someone been look at you for x amount of seconds 

Run and gun

Moving and shooting accuracy will be better per bullet hit until reload 

Disintegrate

Killing someone has x chance to make there body burn up and un identifiable

Bottemless mag 

Hold r to active the ability letting you shot as much as you want for x second. (Multiple by mag and the lower the mag gets the less DMG per shot) 

Body less 

Hold r to activate the ability. When you are about to die and active the ability ( in a x amount of second when actived) you will drop a undi body of urs that says fake or something and you will go invisible living on x amount of health

X - element

(Element) ball that shoot out of your gun and does that certain dot DMG ect. Burn, bleed, or poison

Dual

Duel will guns DMG and mag will be decreased by x amount and x amount of fire rate will increase 

Highlight

Holding this weapon will highlight headshot hit boxes 

Necro ( rare) 

Hold R on a unid / I'd body will consume the body and restore you x amount of health 

Jesus MC client hacker 

Hold r will TOGGLE a ability that let's you walk on water and If you go down in the water and active it will push u back up

Penny 

X chance to get extra drop from a kill ( like times version / mutated version of coin) 

Armor here

Getting a kill reduces x amount of DMG for x amount for time 

Hello listen

Holding this gun will summon a orb (Navi) that will buff you randomly when shooting

Transform (event) 

Can switch between 2 different gun types

Zone

Holding R will activate a circle that gives buffs and can differ from the type of zone ( atk speed movement buff ect ect) 

All or nothing 

Holding r will active this ability. You will offer x amount of life for x amount of DMG speed attack increase why in this mode no healing will work on you before or after 

Teleport

After x amount of seconds you get a blink charge that has limited amount of range 

Contract

On your t round or ino round you can make a contract with another player allowing you to know there location and if shooting at the same target you get increased DMG but if 1 of the contracted party dies the other one dies ( prob hold r to active and other party pushes e on you) 

Trap

Hold r to active this ability. Placing a clone of you in the same position you are looking at if shot at the clone will become a unid body 

Jump shot

Shooting in air will do more DMG longer in air more DMG by x percent 

Fov slider

Shooting someone will randomly change there fov ( reset back to default on next round) 

Soul collection 

Killing someone will drop there soul (bright orb I guess) pushing e or running over it will give you health and ammo back for x amount 

Grim reaper 

Getting souls from kills will stack and give buffs per kill 1 : movemmovement speed buff x ect ect ect 

Gluttony 

Holding r over a body will consume the body giving random buffs

Dissolve 

Has X% Chance to disintegrate body on headshot 

Refill I - III

Each second, gain X ammo.

Only works when you are currently holding the weapon.

Edited by Eppen
  • Heart 1

Professional I - V

After a righteous kill, there is a X% chance to not leave behind DNA.

• Agree 1

Thorn I-III
Reflect x% of damage taken back on to attacker.