Limeinade

Quality of Life Changes

Put any quality of life changes/suggestions you would like to see made to TTTRW (the gamemode itself, not the inventory or guns):
Ex. (add more detail to death cards.)
Also try to add more detail or reasoning as to why you want to see the changes. You may say the same thing as somebody else.
This is just to see the importance or lack of features and go gauge what we would want first. None of this is official.
Have fun!!

Posted (edited)

I think that adding specific ROLES instead of just inno, traitor, and detective would be a nice addition to TTTRW. Maybe add something more detailed that plain inno role (like actual roles you can find in cities. Police can be added to detective roles when more than 1, there can be army veteran for innos etc.

Edited by Onyx
changed topic cus im stupid

4 minutes ago, Onyx said:

I think some sort of sound/music can be added to the server to make it a little less "gloomy." Maybe an end round sound that plays random songs or something like custom player songs that can be played if they are last one alive/killed the last inno or traitor. Having the sounds would make the server more interactive and fun to listen to.

Clarification for rules: Players cant have certain songs/words in songs be played, and if they do they can be reported to staff and have perms removed/warned/given a timed ban from. It would then be a base song chosen by devs to play in this occurence/if they dont have one.

These songs can be from donating/youtube/mp3. Maybe have a donator perk that allows players to play songs of their choice or something

I meant the base gamemode, nothing to do with inventory system. stuff that would be used by other servers or could be used in a private game that isn't pluto related.  This seems like something for pluto itself and not the gamemode...

36 minutes ago, Onyx said:

I think that adding specific ROLES instead of just inno, traitor, and detective would be a nice addition to TTTRW. Maybe add something more detailed that plain inno role (like actual roles you can find in cities. Police can be added to detective roles when more than 1, there can be army veteran for innos etc.

this would be something like TTC or Yogscast TTT and there is stuff like this planned for the future but good suggestion

• Pog 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist said:

This isn't DarkRP, stinky 🙂

trouble in terrorist TOWN(another name for city if you want), stinky

Edited by Onyx
:P

On 3/18/2021 at 6:12 AM, Onyx said:

trouble in terrorist TOWN(another name for city if you want), stinky

Right, it's a TERRORIST town 😛
The police would be the traitors.

I think having specific roles might encurage players to do actual role playing. But as lime already said, there are several roles in planning, some are already in and some of those actually had effects in earlier updates, like gaining shield for kills. It won't be town specific roles but I hope you can live with it.

• Heart 1