Sign in to follow this  
Ethan

Player Complaint - Glyze/Onyx/Emerald - Extended abuse/pushing others out of community

Date of Occurrence: This has happened on and off for the past few months but mainly today 3/10/2021
Which map did this occur on: Over discord
Offender Name: Glyze/Onyx/Emerald
Offender SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160071695
Offender DiscordID: @Emerald#2198 / 199940640891469825
Your Name: Dash dash dash
Your DiscordID: TrafficBlocker#0001
Please describe the situation in as much detail as possible: So basically this afternoon emerald has as far as I know returned to his old antics. Multiple reports in the past have been filed against him for abusing the report system to get others banned for petty things and false reporting and that’s what both I and Hyperpopfan2010 have encountered tonight as well as others witnessing. At the start of the evening, Emerald made a report against me for purposely rdming him while playing as an innocent and him being a T. Using process of elimination from hearing deaths I concluded he was the t and camped him and killed him. After this report obviously I was promptly banned. However, even after I was banned he continued his abuse over discord. Constantly messaging me (deleted after I blocked him), constantly reminding me and others of my ban and saying abusive things in voice chat such as calling me a “brainlet” and a “dumbass” of all things occurred quiet often. I let it slide since he’s just a kid but I did make note of it. Later Glyze/Onyx/Emerald had been reported by Hyperpopfan2010 for purp rdm and attempted to use similar reasoning as I did previously as to why Glyze/Onyx/Emerald shot him. He also then proceeded to also call him abusive things and berate Hyperpipfan2010 in the Pluto discord and in private dms. 

Confirmed Witness(es): Goose, Hyperpopfan2010, Limeinade, Myself, Staff in the discord such as Lovely and Addi
Evidence
https://imgur.com/a/nuHK0wL
Additional Information: If you search his reports you can see that there have been other times Glyze/Onyx/Emerald has tried to get users falsely banned for rdm and had harassed them. His hypocrisy and fighting toxicity with toxicity tactics aren’t really helpful either.

You are both being children to each other and if this doesn't stop then you will both be punished.

This is both of yours' only warnings. Stop annoying and targeting each other and everything will be fine.

Sign in to follow this