Ethan

[Unban Appeal] —-

Username: ---
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244774784
DiscordID: TrafficBlocker#0001
Which server did you get banned on: VA2
Which Staff Member banned you: osiris
What was the reason for your ban: Purp rdm 3rd (changed to purp rdm 4th)
How long was the ban: originally one week now two weeks

Explain what happened/lead up to the ban: So basically we were playing ttt obviously and emerald and one other guy was the t. i knew how many people were left and i heard the last person die while in the cave on pluto stacks. I camped the teleport and then when the (assuming it was t because process of elmination) came in i started hitting with chimp stick and killed. Then was promptly finished off by t buddy. Emerald immidietely reported me for purp rdm and I called him out on his bullshit citing the multiple times he actually purp rdmed and not a few minutes later, I was banned for a week by osiris and then it was corrected to two weeks.
Why do believe you should be unbanned?: My original bans for rdm are over a year old and I didnt actually rdm anyone. Emerald also rdmed and i assume just out of spite, literally rdmed Goose 5 minutes later who promptly told me about it but map changed. 
Confirmed Witnesses: logs idk nobody took any replays unsuprisingly

tl:dr banned for 2 weeks for "purp rdm" without actually rdming, original bans were over  a year old, "victim" rdmed 5min later without repercussions

Was accidentally banned for an extra week. Will remove one week and however many days has passed from your duration.