Goose's Trial Staff Application

Username: Goose/DJGooseBucket
SteamID: 76561198282230691
DiscordID: Goose#7000
Timezone (example: PST -8): MT
How old are you?: 16, 17 in April
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How long have you been playing TTT?: I've been playing TTT for around 4 years
How long have you been playing on Pluto? (type "admin playtime" in console): 1 week 4 days 18 hours 25 minutes 28 seconds
Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: I'm admin in a roblox game called "Thrive to survive the disasters", I've admined/co-owned a few small minecraft servers (less than 50 players).
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: 2019-2021 for roblox. 
In at least 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: I just started getting back into TTT just to realize how much I had missed it. The Pluto community is great and I've never really had any major issues here before. I would like to help keep the community the way it is and watch it as it grows. I know I'm not the most perfect TTT player, I have some flaws but I still feel like I would be a good fit for the team. I sometimes feel like there isn't staff on when it is most needed (mostly early morning/night) and I feel like I can fill in those empty spots. I really hope you take this application into consideration. Thank you for your time!

• Disagree 1

At this current moment in time, I do not feel it is a right fit to accept you onto the staff team.

Based on the feedback provided the areas where we would want you to improve is: toxicity and learning de-escalation of situations.

If you would like to know more you can PM me on discord!

Denied for now.