Sign in to follow this  
NUT

[Weapon Rework] BUFF M14

The m14 is a DMR like the g3. However the G3 can 1 tap head with good mods. Now an M14 with the same mods will 3 tap head at best. For example, https://i.imgur.com/GaiWTZN.png this m14 3 taps head. There is no reason the m14 should be this underpowered. No one on the server uses the m14, and the people that use it, only use it because it is coined. Now I tried to use the 8 mod m14 above but it hits like a vintage pistol. For this gun to even have a purpose on the server it needs a buff/rework.  😉

Tox roll is ass, no bleed, no marksmanship and leech takes off 12% off the damage.

Base body damage: 20

+ Strength: 22,98

+ Toxic: 27,72831144

Base head damage: 40

+ Strength: 45,96

+ Toxic: 50,70831144

Without leech, this would 2tap head already. Now imagine having marksmanship and bleed on there. And good rolls 😛

Only thing I hate is that the gun doesn't max out when you click faster then it can shoot but instead sets you on cooldown.

23 hours ago, ShotGun said:

Lmao wtf my 7 mod does 31 head and 14 body. A 2 mod g3 is better.

Show gun or get bent.

I'd be in favor of making the m14 have higher impact with lower max rpm but the point still stands that if you have a decently rolled m14 it is a beast. Wasy to make 2tap head and probably 3tap body. At max RPM that is a buttload of damage.

5 hours ago, ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist said:

Show gun or get bent.

I'd be in favor of making the m14 have higher impact with lower max rpm but the point still stands that if you have a decently rolled m14 it is a beast. Wasy to make 2tap head and probably 3tap body. At max RPM that is a buttload of damage.

https://i.imgur.com/ST91LBo.png

Perfect str roll is nice, only bleed and it is a mid roll. Also almost 10% dmg reduction from leech.

40 base hs

+str 46

-leech 41.446

-bleed reduction 29.9655

When you say it does 31 hs dmg then you mean it has 31 initial damage you forehead, after that the dot kicks in. In reality, without the leech, the gun would already be a 2tap head most likely.

A 2 mod g3 is better.

If it has cycle 1 and marksmanship 1, maybe. Dps wise, the m14 is superior. It has 360 rpm, compared to the g3's 150 rpm. More then double the rpm. The g3 has the damage advantage but only has double the body damage and 1.5x the hs damage. Which means that you can kill more people in the same time with the m14, in theory. The tradeoff is, the m14 can't 1tap head unless you have demonic maybe.

19 hours ago, ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist said:

Perfect str roll is nice, only bleed and it is a mid roll. Also almost 10% dmg reduction from leech.

40 base hs

+str 46

-leech 41.446

-bleed reduction 29.9655

When you say it does 31 hs dmg then you mean it has 31 initial damage you forehead, after that the dot kicks in. In reality, without the leech, the gun would already be a 2tap head most likely.

If it has cycle 1 and marksmanship 1, maybe. Dps wise, the m14 is superior. It has 360 rpm, compared to the g3's 150 rpm. More then double the rpm. The g3 has the damage advantage but only has double the body damage and 1.5x the hs damage. Which means that you can kill more people in the same time with the m14, in theory. The tradeoff is, the m14 can't 1tap head unless you have demonic maybe.

That's true but the fire rate is very inconsistent since it's semi-auto to keep up that fire rate while trying to a semi decent aim is pain. My fingers end up hurting after 10min tops

4 hours ago, ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist said:

Bruh, do you even do finger lifts?

Though one thing is annoyingabout the m14, if you click too fast, it goes into a cooldown which is absolute cancer. The needs to be changed.

Why use m14 when stg exist 😤

4 hours ago, ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist said:

WHY DO YOU ROLL LEECH ON EVERY M14 WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN FFS

Ask the tome not me