Nordic

[Moderator] [Nordic]

Lead Admin+(s) who recommended you (if applicable): 
Sniperz

"Nordic, you should make a moderator app too" - Sniperz

State why you believe you are able to take on this new role (at least 100 words):

I believe I have shown myself more than capable of the work required by staff in general. I have in my current position as support staff been able to look at cases that require a deeper understanding of the thoughts behind the actions taken by the accused and solve it in a good way. I have also had to seek assistance from the rest of the staff team before, something I have no issue with doing. 

I feel that I am ready to take on more responsibility both on the server and if needed behind the scenes. I especially want to be able to do more to help both whatever new staff comes into the team in the future as well as the newer players that need more of a explanation of the ways of the server. I am a big supporter of the server and the team behind it and I want to do more than I do currently.

I am aware that I am the second newest member of the staff team, and that this might dissuade some from believing me ready for this step, to those who may hold this opinion, I can only say that I can understand where this thought is coming from and I hope that I have shown enough evidence to my proficiency with staffing that this may be overcome.

• Heart 2
  • Agree 7