[Support Staff] [NUT]

[Support Staff] Brennan
Username: NUT
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204746836
DiscordID: (YourName#1234):█▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀#4592
Timezone (example: PST -8):  US EST      UTC−05:00
How old are you?: 17
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How long have you been playing TTT?: A few scattered years with 838hrs accumulated.
How long have you been playing on Pluto? (type "admin playtime" in console): 1 weeks 5 days 3 hours 24 minutes 43 seconds. I played early on (within a week or so of creation) and in September I came back. Over the past few weeks I got from level 12 to level 100. 

Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: I ran a DARK RP server 2-3 years ago which was mainly comprised of many mutual friend groups of mine as well as others who would join. Also I was a staff on an SCP server for a few months until I deleted the game. 

If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: N/A
In at least 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: I am a good fit for your staff team because I get along with everyone who plays on the server. I don’t play on any other TTT servers or any other game modes for that matter other than Pluto. I have knowledge of the rules and the boundaries to those rules. I am a tech student so most problems players may have outside of the item spawns, I would be able to handle. I don’t typically use my mic and just type, but it is available the whole time I am playing to use when needed. Most days I am the first person on the server waiting for other people to join which means that if I was staff there would be at least one staff on most of the time to deal with the level 0s that come and just rdm people. Also, no people would get special treatment if I were to become a staff member.  Compared to some of the current support staff who are rarely ever on, I could be one of the few who are actually active on the server and not just on when the next biggest update comes out.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Cool 1

Accepted for Interview

Contact me over discord at your earliest convenience to schedule a time, Sniperz#8341.

Accepted Interview Passed

Your rank as Support Staff expires on 2/14/2021. Welcome to the team! Feel free to ask any questions you have!