[Support Staff] [Osiris]

Username: Osiris
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157234324
DiscordID: Osiris#0116
Timezone (example: PST -8): EST
How old are you?: 17
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How long have you been playing TTT?: Ever since I got Garry's Mod in 2017
How long have you been playing on Pluto? (type "admin playtime" in console): 3 weeks 5 days 23 seconds
Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: Arma 2 DayZ/Pluto
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: 3 months/1 month
In exactly 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: 
I'm looking to make a difference and keep toxicity out of the community. Toxicity is something that I do not like. If I am in a case I will not be biased in my own opinion. I want to make Pluto the best playing experience for everyone that joins our community. I really want to be a difference maker as a staff member of this amazing community and I don’t want to see other people ruining other people’s experience. Being a leader is always someone I like to be and would like to set an example for others to follow.

P.S. When I took this responsibility before I was in a rough spot but I have learned that I have to deal with some things and not focus myself on one thing when I have other things to do. My mental state has been better since then and I am ready to take on this responsibility once more.

Edited by օֆɨʀɨֆ™
I had to edit my 100 words because I accidentally posted it when copying all the other stuff :)
  • Heart 1
  • Agree 3
  • Cool 1
  • Pog 1

Accepted for Interview

Contact me over discord at your earliest convenience to schedule a time, Sniperz#8341.

Accepted Interview Passed

Your rank as Support Staff expires on 2/6/2021. Welcome to the team! Feel free to ask any questions you have!