Sign in to follow this  
Fluffy The Fairy King

[Complaint][/SETH/][RDM]

Date of Occurrence:12/12/2020
Which map did this occur on: Richland
Offender Name: /SETH/
Offender SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63339623
Offender DiscordID: MPF UNION Z5 8373 / SETH
Your Name: Fluffy, Prince of Ice and Snow(Discord), Fluffy The Lightbinger(Steam).
Your DiscordID: Fluffy, Prince of Snow and Ice#7232
Please describe the situation in as much detail as possible:  I was walking along the apartments on richland and some guy shot at me and SETH from behind.  I turned and shot a window out so I could get inside and SETH ran around the corner.  He later came back around the corner and went directly to the window where I was and killed me.

Confirmed Witness(es): Speed watched him kill me.
Evidence: 

Additional Information

Edited by Fluffy The Fairy King

Fluffy, I've spoken to Seth about this instance and posted his discord replies as a hidden message for staff members. Seth acknowledged his actions were outside the allowable reasons to kill, as well as his own thoughts being the sole cause of framing you in the situation for who shot at him. In server this would be a slay-- as such there is nothing more for me to do in the complaint. I've discussed why this situation was not valid, as well as believe there was an understanding that came from it. Seth has also expressed that he will continually work on his "trigger finger". I thank you for bringing this to our attention as it allows me to keep my eye on Seth's progress and I hope it will continue to show progress in the right direction.

Full list of invalid and valid reasons to kill sent to offender. Offender understands his actions were outside of reasons to kill, discussed further in direct messages. A slay in-game would be the result of a report, so this complaint will have no further action. Continued monitoring of Seth's behavior in server.

Locked & Archived