Sign in to follow this  
DragonsCreed007

Better Inventory Managment

A few things that i think would be cool to have for inventory management would be

1. The ability to auto deconstruct items that the user may not want such as a checklist of say Primary's, Secondaries, Grenades, choosable rarities, or even just a drop down list of weapons that a user can choose from for each category, or just keep it simple, with just certain rarities 
  2. Multiple saved loadouts for swapping between sets, so that people can easily move to a more sniper oriented setup for those longer range maps, a meme outfit ect, which was previously posted before, link at the bottom, to clarify, not something you can swap during the round, but as a drop down bar right above your character that can have customized names, and maybe even level restricted for x amount of sets, like 1 or 2 at level 0-10, then you unlock a third, or more
  3. A more intuitive dismantling system where i can mass dismantle items if we cant auto destroy items, where i can chose to destroy them from the inbox area, and up to more than one at a time
  4. To have the main currency that are used to actively mod weapons as a sidebar in the main inventory next to your character

The link to the previous post about loadouts, 

Edited by DragonsCreed007
  • Agree 1

1. Very much a QoL type of thing, I'm sure it's something that will be added at a later date. 

2. Fine. 

3.i don't quite understand this one, if you just leave stuff like junks and vintage in the inbox it will auto destroy the oldest every time a New gets dropped. 

4. I'm afraid it would clutter the screen to much. 

The first thing has also been suggested before as well as the third, not sure if before or after the wipe...

Anyways, I'd also really like the 3. suggestion because it would significantly lower the chance for players missing high(er) rarity drops and them getting pushed out by garbage.

the ability to ctrl-click or shift-click to automatically do something with an inventory item based on what left tab is open would be nice.

equipping weapons with Loadout open

instantly blue-dropping a non-locked weapon with Currencies open, or maybe just instant-opening eggs instead of having the slot machine lizard brain feel of the box slowly popping

obviously quick-transferring into a trade window with Trade open

filling the next empty crafting slot by shift-clicking a shard or your sacrifice gun respectively with Craft open

I'm not fluent in Lua, but the easiest way I'd imagine is to have these be the first right click option whenever their respective tab is open, with shift-click selecting whatever the first option happens to be and running it?

additionally, alt-clicking to inject the {chat link} and an empty space into the chatbar?

12 hours ago, ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist said:

The first thing has also been suggested before as well as the third, not sure if before or after the wipe...

Anyways, I'd also really like the 3. suggestion because it would significantly lower the chance for players missing high(er) rarity drops and them getting pushed out by garbage.

i didnt know that i only had seen your post when i did a very brief look through the posts

19 hours ago, Nordic said:

1. Very much a QoL type of thing, I'm sure it's something that will be added at a later date. 

2. Fine. 

3.i don't quite understand this one, if you just leave stuff like junks and vintage in the inbox it will auto destroy the oldest every time a New gets dropped. 

4. I'm afraid it would clutter the screen to much. 

so what i ment by 3, was that as a low level person on the server i got lucky and have 2 total pages for items, but i know there are people less fortunate than me in their early levels when getting coins, and a few of them i know tend to horde, so what i ment by mass dismantling is like the ability to highlight multiple weapon and ect, with a warning for the rarer levels of items when dismantling, that would allow you to drag 4 or 5 or more items into the trash spot

sorry if that didnt clear it up or if it did, im not great at putting my thoughts into words

25 minutes ago, DragonsCreed007 said:

so what i ment by 3, was that as a low level person on the server i got lucky and have 2 total pages for items, but i know there are people less fortunate than me in their early levels when getting coins, and a few of them i know tend to horde, so what i ment by mass dismantling is like the ability to highlight multiple weapon and ect, with a warning for the rarer levels of items when dismantling, that would allow you to drag 4 or 5 or more items into the trash spot

sorry if that didnt clear it up or if it did, im not great at putting my thoughts into words

That makes sense now, yea that would be useful

On 11/23/2020 at 2:47 PM, YaBoiNathan said:

STACKABLE SHARDS

maybe even turn the shards into a currency slot, so that they dont have to do an unessary amount of extra work trying to make only 1 type of item stackable, also the ability to craft up lower tier shard evnetually into higher tier shards, like a 1 to 30 conversion rate for the vintage and junk, which will output a random 4 mod shard, then like a 1 to 20 conversion form uncommon, mystical ect, to a 5 mod shard

that way the junk and vitage weapons still have a reason to be used in general as their pretty much wasted space one you get a decent 4 mod shard

Edited by DragonsCreed007