YaBoiNathan

65k BIG GIVEAWAY (grand finale)

10 hours ago, Not so fortunate son said:

Schizophrenic car wash#4607

My favorite moment is easily when I first joined pluto and nobody immediately made fun of me for being new and trying to learn about the server.

HaAHAHAhahah New Playuers!!!111111

Educatedtate10#3825 

My favorite moment was a long time ago when noone was playing pluto and it was just me and some of my friends plus 2 other prople that were on the server and we just got in a call and hung out for a couple of hours. Good times in the end I got to know everyone better and that for me is a great experience

Phrot#1119

making fun of sniperz was about the only thing i did on pluto so yeah that

• Heart 1

dragonscreed007#3992, My favorite moment, was early on i dropped so far what has been my favorite weapon, as a level 5 then dropped a Christmas Miku model in Red almost immeaditly after from a present, first time opening one, but if were talking gameplay, my favorite moment was playing in VA1, when i wiped out most of the server with a random gun the game gave me since i didnt have on at the time, wasnt very full either, but that was back in the beta days

Edited by DragonsCreed007

me ez winner lol!, kirkun#2978, bes tmoment was penta kill with deag i picked up from the ground

Edited by kirkun

aera#8888 

favourite moment was the night hound was online, acting like a psycho

specifically the encounter between hound & breadrat, a clip of mine the chief already uploaded

hopefully this late entry for the giveaway still counts, goodluck everyone

🖤