YaBoiNathan

65k BIG GIVEAWAY (grand finale)

Houndmaster#3073

• discovering the rat
  • hunting froggy to extinction
  • feeding nathan plenty of lead in hopes he would get lead poisoning
  • people playing on my newest maps for the first time
  • RPing on inno rounds so they arent boring
  • too many funny moments to list, lots of funny prop kill moments and other things, some videos exist out there of funny moments i enjoyed

BrGFlamingShrk#7368

Best moment was when it was really late, we were just chilling and having a blast. We were all using snipers trying to 360 on each other it was so stupid but so fun at the same time.

🎅🎄The Chief🎄🎅#7838

When Hound and Bread Rat were on crummy and Bread hid from Hound.  Also at the end me and hound were having a loud mic battle 😂

Edited by The Chief他妈的

Turkducken#5446. One night me and like 3 other people were playing on simple fixd and we found out if you use the unicorn mp7 and bhop on the speed ramps you can fuckin zoooooom around the map. So instead of killing each other we just kinda flew around for a few minutes.

Epsil#9245

it's not just one moment but every time i get killed off skin because my name is like 3 characters away from the only other miku model on the server at the time is honestly hilarious and i never report over it

Dog#9682

Best moment of my Pluto life right here. Hangin with the boiz on ttt_atlantis watching snipers get fucked by a frog: 

• Cool 1

scoop#7982 

it has to be the time that 2 people where arguing about Mario cart and I was weak I laughed so hard I had a headache

Kalvin#1337

My favorite time on pluto has either been helping test Tomed guns, or when it was announced after all the drama. The night meepen said he’s making a server was super hype and there were so many people in r discord, was such a fun time.

Onyx#8118

Favorite moment on Pluto was launch week of Pluto. Lots of us came from -REDACTED- and we all had fun with something new. Minimalistic yet fun gmod server full of people that actually supported a good dev/server. 

121212#1212

my favorite moment was redownloading gmod to kill john one time and then close and uninstall gmod again

Pepsi Man Gaming#0291
My Favorite moment was simply chilling with wizebear,lime, sniperz and shadow on discord while playing. Those were good times and hours well spent.

• Heart 2

Froggy#4493

Rdming this kid called "YaBoiNathan" he was kinda bad also. Don't tell him.

• Pog 1

( i play games#0500 DC  )             btv i have typing  disorder      so i cant type good english          I haven't been here for  too long but I love this server and I enjoy it a lot its the only server i play on gmod  the players are nice too and the game is so fun  my favorite moment is when i crafted my first good gun i was so happy  :D its a 6 mod coined tak-47  if i win i know i wont but if i do i will split the stuff whit  ORION my good friend that  i found on this server  when i met  orion  on the sever the frist  time.   he sold me a ok gun then i gave him a gift and he gave  me a gfit so we became very good friend.               

i used a lot of google translate

Hey  Guise#3850 

Favorite moment is 100 percent playing multiplayer snake then falling into lava while still playing snake as a T