YaBoiNathan

65k BIG GIVEAWAY (grand finale)

it's been a while since I did a giveaway but here it is, my 4th and final pluto giveaway. this giveaway is bigger than ever seen its LIFE CHANGING. this is the moment we've all been waiting for.

How to Enter: ITS SIMPLE. Comment down below on this thread your discord username (ex:YaBoiNathan#9732) AND your favorite moment playing pluto cause last time u guys were boring and I like reading through these. There will be ONE winner that will be chosen on Nov. 22nd. They will have 5 days to claim their items before I redraw. So if ur banned for more than like a week dont even enter.

What's in it: well I'm glad you asked

3000 droplets

1 EYE (YO)

https://i.imgur.com/1TrilKv.png DEMONS PROMISE 

https://i.imgur.com/njN937C.png DRAGONS BREATHE 

https://i.imgur.com/SURd1JV.png DEMON SLAYER

https://i.imgur.com/Mfkgbwx.png DOUBLE BLADED LIGHTSABER

https://i.imgur.com/oTZZqco.png 5 MOD COINED XM (good mods)

https://i.imgur.com/xOfsFxB.png 6 MOD COINED STG (good mods but corrupted)

https://i.imgur.com/5UrboNq.png 7 MOD AK (near perfect mods, has best killing power IN SERVER)

HUGE thank you to Meepen and Eppen and Limeinade and Liambird for donating to this giveaway (Meepen-Eye, Eppen-STG, Liam-Dragons Breathe, Limeimade-XM and Demon Slayer)

Thank u all for making Pluto awesome I love most of u

Edited by YaBoiNathan
  • Heart 10
  • Agree 1
  • Cool 1
  • Pog 1

Shadøw#8681 

I would say my favortite moment from pluto were the boyo gang days, being able to chill and have lots of fun with fun people was amazing. RIP Boyo gang 2019-2020

• Agree 1

Stalk#6654 favorite moment was when i ran around on penitentiary with a db and mystical tmp causing many people to cry close 2nd was literally anytime ive rdmed speed 

Quinn#0420 Funni moment was when I caused a RDM massacre on inno motel by shooting a wall with a sniper 

JohnInvictus#4886 

Best time in Pluto has been the shitfests in the voice chats and getting to rdm people every time I'm on (still trying to rdm every staff at least once tho)

Ima also add that time when everyone voted to ban shadow on the forums lol

Edited by JohnInvictus
  • Agree 1

Speed#6003

Best moment was probably messing around with everyone on the server each time I joined and causing mass RDM when I got the pumpkin

My fav pluto moment is when I dropped my first OW, the feeling of finally having something nice was great.

V2_Len_Kagamine#0002

Also when everyone downvoted me and called me a weeb for wanting a Len Kagamine model but miku is fine

Edited by Len Kagamine
Weeb
  • Disagree 1

Eppen#4442

Favorite moment was when a cheater with the shittiest aimbot imaginable joined and everyone laughed at them. 

BreadRat#3165 

One of the best hands down moments in Pluto was when I bared witness to you rdming an entire server and not getting banned because you are you. Very funny did laugh 10/10

Edited by Bread Rat
Typo

Thixx (Meme Machine)#4104

My favorite moment in Pluto.gg, would probably be discovering it! Ive had more fun on Pluto than any other TTT server, Moat was just a shit show, Velkon is Moat, and FRG is for mathematicians, that shit is so complicated. I used to play Pluto a little bit back when it first came out, and it was very fun and interesting, but i wasn't big on the dmg. Way lower than moats and basically moat body damage was Pluto head shot damage, but you learn to realize...its way better. Moat be like: Hey! check out my 78 damage body AK! wait, where did it go? oh another wipe, that's cool. I just wanna thank Meepen for Pluto, and YaBoiNathan for hosting the giveaway! I'm not writing this to win, i writing this to show my appreciation. Thank you! 🥳

• Disagree 1

monsteralexy2001#6450

Probably my favorite moment on Pluto was every moment! I loved every single moment of playing Pluto ever since I first joined my first game! Gg to the winning person! 

Wuss Poppin#9849

The whole experience of Pluto has actually been amazing. I found out what it was on YouTube from people like NoFace and some others. So my favorite thing has to be when I dropped my first unique (Tomahawk) recently. I love Pluto to a great extent and that was a big part of making the experience better. What your doing is even better for the community and thank you 🙂

Knot#1734

My favorite moment on pluto was prolly scoping ppl in their heads without them knowing where i am.....😂

ynh#4514

my favorite moment was when i dropped the difrst esater praise

oh yeah I forgot to post my favorite moment

discord shitfest was pretty fun but I think I had the most fun playing with hound and froggy and sniperz and bread rat in the earlier days of pluto just having an rdm fest and having fun

gtfo is fun too yes

• Heart 1

Orione#5898

My favorite moment was the first ever monkey round i won, it was the first day it got released and everybody was so hyped. Monkeys screaming trough teir mics and sprinting around it was awesome. At the last second i killed the monkey boss and he freaked out of course since i took his chance at winning one of the first monkey rounds out there. He freaked out even more when I opened the 4 brains that I obtained from it. because i dropped the first tripel barrel out of it. 

I love monkey rounds OOK OOK

• Agree 1

Sηεαкү#4473

When me and Sniperz heard the terrible sounds of Hound eating hand sanitizer off of his mic then continues on to blowing in his mic for what id like to say a minute straight. I seriously questioned Hounds mental health at that point. Sick 

• Winner 1
  • Pog 1

[email protected]
My favorite moment on the server was when i made the whole server to jump off the building, simulating dolphins... Or when i hosted a battle royale while server was broken.

Capn#0001

favourite moment was when that cole mclaren dude got his servers smoked by garry :-)

2 minutes ago, T$E Sniperz` said:

Sniperz#8341 -- My favorite moment of Pluto can be described in two words: the shitfest.

0:50 one of Pluto's top 3 moments

• Cool 1

38 minutes ago, Sηεαкү said:

Sηεαкү#4473

When me and Sniperz heard the terrible sounds of Hound eating hand sanitizer off of his mic then continues on to blowing in his mic for what id like to say a minute straight. I seriously questioned Hounds mental health at that point. Sick 

IT WAS HAIR GEL LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Nacrova#2148

Favorite moment was easily halloween night with the boys, I haven't had that much fun in years on gmod. That and it physically hurt to smile afterwards.