Johnald

[Unban Appeal] Johnald

Username: Johnald Gameing
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:152441209
DiscordID: Johnald#6290
Which server did you get banned on:  Va1 Maybe
Which Staff Member banned you:  Sniperz
What was the reason for your ban: Metagaming first offence (x7)
How long was the ban: 7 months

Explain what happened/lead up to the ban:  Honestly at first I was messing around saying "stop moving for a second," and then people were actually sitting still, and i took advantage of it.
Why do believe you should be unbanned?:  I wasn't super familiar with the rules yet, as I was banned on October 18th and first joined the server on October 17th. One of the first messages I read on the server (Screenshot) said that it was not enforced. I'm not super sure i should be unbanned as I was metagaming, but I am more familiar with the rule and would enjoy the ban to be atleast shortened.
Confirmed Witnesses: Frank, Speed, Flick, Topz, George (it was something like that but Sniperz), 

image.png

• Agree 2

Hey Johnald, after initially reviewing your appeal I spoke with the advisor on how to move forward with your request as it's a unique situation. I've found that you joined our discord around 12-24 hours before the Metagaming rule was in place. While I can only recommend you check the server rules when you do join a server, the rules were updated after this point so I can understand if you glossed over them before this was added. There is no argument against the fact you were metagaming, however we've come to the understanding that halving the ban and keeping the full duration of the quest ban is reasonable given your situation. You will remain quest banned for the full duration of x7 Offences, the length of this is 8 months and 1 week. Your ban will be reduced to 3.5 months in length and subtracting the days you've already spent banned. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at anytime over discord.

Total ban length halved, time served deducted from new length. Quest ban duration remains unmodified.
Locked & Archived