Sign in to follow this  
dUck oN QUacK MoAt.gG

Easter Guns

I think that making the Easter Bunny p90 and the Unicorn mp7 have a craft chance would make them much better. Rn they are literally just junk weapons with a gimmick that doesn't out weigh how easily you get clapped by any other gun. I really like the Unicorn mp7 and it's super fun to glide around with but man does the actual gun suck.

• Agree 2

Thats true! I want to be able to pop off on T rounds with a swag ass bunny 90 and jump once and get sent into the skybox!

• Agree 1

I feel like there are other ways to make these guns better, if you make them have a craft chance that ruins the uniqueness of them as well as giving you the theoretical chanc3 be able to get a 7 mod mp7 that also has the ability to float. That's no bueno. 

An alternative would be to make them slightly more powerful then their non unique counterparts, while keeping them 2 mod max guns. 

This would still keep them in the lower end of the damage spectrum while at the same time making them more viable then current meta allows. 

3 minutes ago, Nordic said:

I feel like there are other ways to make these guns better, if you make them have a craft chance that ruins the uniqueness of them as well as giving you the theoretical chanc3 be able to get a 7 mod mp7 that also has the ability to float. That's no bueno. 

An alternative would be to make them slightly more powerful then their non unique counterparts, while keeping them 2 mod max guns. 

This would still keep them in the lower end of the damage spectrum while at the same time making them more viable then current meta allows. 

The floating isn't very strong it's more a fun thing and it's an mp7 so I think that maybe if the mod cap was 4 mods

bunny P90 used to have higher rpm and dmg than regular p90, then they nerfed it. also MP7 used to have infinite glide

I think to keep the mp7 and p90 still relevant they should slightly nerf rpm dmg and mag of both Easter variants and give them a craft chance