The Chief他妈的

Change Dog's PFP to this!

@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog

2 minutes ago, T$E Sniperz` said:

@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog@dog@Dog

download css so u can see what it actually says

After reading over the feedback, I've decided that now wouldn't be the best time for for me to change my profile pic to this image. That being said, I can recognize you have the right amount of spirit required, I am just lacking a bribe of roughly $10,000 USD which would be required before I change my profile pic upon request. Attached is some evidence that this is indeed, an unconscionable request.

Denied

cring.jpg

• Agree 2