The Chief他妈的

Implement End Round Music into the game

Hello guys im just here to bring up a valid point.  I have seen that there has been an end round music channel in the discord for over a year now and nothing has been implemented into the game yet since.  My suggestion would be for it to finally now be implemented into the game after all this time.  Also if this does get added into pluto I would reccomend putting a toggle end round music button into the game as well considering some people may not like the music.  Let me know what you guys think should be done and thank you all very much.  

I like only the music I like, 95% of the music added will be music I don't like - so I will just toggle it off entirely. 

This is a similar thinking path to a lot of other people, meaning that this feature would take time and effort to code from the ground up only for something like 40% of the playerbase to use, maybe even less than that. 

It's a neat concept but not as cool or as essential as other functionalities that we don't have currently and would benefit more from if focused on instead of end round music only some would use

5 hours ago, ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist said:

I mean, the Discord channel tells you it is already on the agenda. But the priority of it is most likely (or should be imo) somewhere close to 0 since it does nothing to improve the quality of gameplay and doesn't really add new content either.

I agree with that todd but in reality do you really think this would take that long to implement?

15 minutes ago, Høund said:

I like only the music I like, 95% of the music added will be music I don't like - so I will just toggle it off entirely. 

This is a similar thinking path to a lot of other people, meaning that this feature would take time and effort to code from the ground up only for something like 40% of the playerbase to use, maybe even less than that. 

It's a neat concept but not as cool or as essential as other functionalities that we don't have currently and would benefit more from if focused on instead of end round music only some would use

Yes I understand it isnt essential but it would give the game a vibe that some players would really enjoy.  Also I assumed it wouldnt take long to implement music because it doesnt seem like a hard thing to do.

3 minutes ago, The Chief他妈的 said:

I agree with that todd but in reality do you really think this would take that long to implement?

Yes, and there are better and more useful features that the devs could work on instead 

Edited by Nordic
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Nordic said:

Yes, there are better and more useful features that the devs could work on instead 

Agree!