[Support Staff] [BreadRat]

Username: BreadRat
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102827995
DiscordID: BreadRat#5499
Timezone: EST -5
How old are you?: 18
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How long have you been playing TTT?: 3 years
How long have you been playing on Pluto?: 1 week 4 days 22 hours 10 minutes 44 seconds

Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: I have had staffing experience in multiple Team Fortress 2 servers.
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: August 2014 to February 2017
In at least 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: I believe I would make a superb staff member based on my no nonsense attitude and polices, as well as my swift punitive decisions. I am stalwart and unbiased for every situation or person that may break rules or be victim to such rule-breakers. My mostly calm personality and level headed attitude could be useful in any situation. The server as a whole could use another support staff in these trying times and I just want to contribute to the server with more than just money. I am active most mid day and late hours and even early mornings on occasion. Hopefully you people take this into careful consideration and see me as more than just the "rat" of the server.

• Agree 4
  • Cool 1
  • Pog 1

At this time, there isn't an appropriate amount of feedback for me to make a proper call on this application. Regardless of the low quantity of feedback provided, If you are curious what you would need to improve in order to be able to progress further, feel free to contact me on discord. 

Denied