[Support Staff] [The Chief他妈的]

Username: 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193835989
DiscordID: 👻The Chief👻#7838
Timezone (example: PST -8): GMT-4
How old are you?:16
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
How long have you been playing TTT?: 2014
How long have you been playing on Pluto? (type "admin playtime" in console): 5 days 14 minutes 34 seconds
Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: No
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: N/A
In at least 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team:  I've been playing many different TTT servers on Garry's Mod since I was 11 years old.  I really think that I would be a good candidate for Support Staff because although I've only been playing Pluto for about a month now I have really gotten to know the community.  They are very nice people and this is by far the best server community I have been in before in any TTT server. I really have gotten to know a select few members of the community personally and the rest I am very friendly with. Overall, I really think I could be Support Staff because I am really good with the rules and know a lot about the gamemode and I've made lots of friends on this server who consider me a very nice person and a good fit for the Staff Team.  Thank you for reading and hopefully the Admins can take me into consideration.

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 3
  • Clown 5
  • Cool 2

After reading over the feedback, I've decided that now wouldn't be the best time for you to take on the responsibilities of staffing. That being said, I can recognize you have the right amount of spirit required, you just have to sort some things out beforehand. If you're curious about what departments you need to improve in, feel free to contact me on Discord. 

Denied