Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[Support Staff] (Shadow)

Username: Shadow
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45438920
DiscordID:Shadøw#8681
Timezone Central
How old are you?: 16
Do you have a microphone?: yes but depending on if i'm at moms or dads the mic quality will vary
How long have you been playing TTT?: since late 2018 I believe
How long have you been playing on Pluto? (type "admin playtime" in console): You have played 1 months 3 days 20 hours 19 minutes 13 seconds 

Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: No
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?:
In at least 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: 

I am usually a very positive person and try to be fun to be around. I feel like I am well liked by the community as a whole. I like to try new things and I learn new things very quickly. I also try to be as honest as possible always. I don't like to hold grudges .  I have a lot of positive qualities that would make me fit to be a member of the staff team, saying that I am not perfect and I will make mistakes, as any human would. 

I also greatly enjoy pluto and really do not like when people are trying to ruin others' experiences( Mass RDMing and such) And having me as just another active hand on deck would be good. 

Edited by Shadow
First one was bad
  • Heart 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Clown 3
  • Cool 3
  • Pog 1

At this time I don't feel you are ready to handle the responsibilities of staffing. I appreciate your interest in taking the steps to move towards them, however you need to improve on numerous things before we can comfortably move forward on this. If you are curious what needs improvement, feel free to contact me on Discord.

Denied