please for the love of god

a model that has 5 upvotes and 15 disagree reacts shouldnt be at the top of the list

maybe instead of upvotes and downvotes give people 5 of each, and after they use their 5 they can use any more

if u don't want a model then suggest models u want that are good so the others get pushed down!!

Main problem with the polls is the low-to-nonexistence usage frequency of the forums. Few people actually visit it, fewer actually go through full threads. I can't imagine many people going through the whole model suggestion thread, most definitely only go through page one, maybe not even til the end. Every thread so far the winning models were some of the first ones posted. People come check in a few hours after it is announced in discord, vote on what is there and won't come back unless there is an announcement that polls are closing soon, I assume. And then again they won't go past the first page of polls and just vote on what was most likely already  there the last time they checked, with few changes if any.

This way, some garbage anime model(s) make(s) it to the top ranks, some weirdo posting them was an early bird, some other weirdos saw them first page and were like 'Mh yeah, I like underage girls" and voila, anime models are on the server.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, ✪ Todd the Turtle Terrorist said:

Main problem with the polls is the low-to-nonexistence usage frequency of the forums. Few people actually visit it, fewer actually go through full threads. I can't imagine many people going through the whole model suggestion thread, most definitely only go through page one, maybe not even til the end. Every thread so far the winning models were some of the first ones posted. People come check in a few hours after it is announced in discord, vote on what is there and won't come back unless there is an announcement that polls are closing soon, I assume. And then again they won't go past the first page of polls and just vote on what was most likely already  there the last time they checked, with few changes if any.

This way, some garbage anime model(s) make(s) it to the top ranks, some weirdo posting them was an early bird, some other weirdos saw them first page and were like 'Mh yeah, I like underage girls" and voila, anime models are on the server.

this makes me want to kiss todd

Model that has 7 likes and 11 dislikes. Net community reception of -4.

#4 in list to be added.

Model that has 4 likes and zero dislikes. Net community reception of +4, a difference of eight!

#11 in list.

STINKY BAD GET MIKU OUT GET HER OOOOOOOOOUT!!!

it's about what the community wants, not what it doesn't want

just suggest models you actually want

anyways i just don't add ones i don't want lol ez

• Cool 1

23 hours ago, Meepen said:

it's about what the community wants, not what it doesn't want

just suggest models you actually want

anyways i just don't add ones i don't want lol ez

u added miku not to be trusted

4 hours ago, YaBoiNathan said:

u added miku not to be trusted

this man gets it you arent trusted anymore meepen u stained your rep

that was a warning model for people

if you don't suggest good models this is what will happen

On 10/8/2020 at 7:17 AM, YaBoiNathan said:

this makes me want to kiss todd

Did you require that much encouragement. 

On 10/11/2020 at 2:15 AM, T$E Sniperz` said:

this man gets it you arent trusted anymore meepen u stained your rep

like wine on carpet 😞😞😞

On 10/12/2020 at 4:34 AM, Meepen said:

that was a warning model for people

if you don't suggest good models this is what will happen

There usually is an abundance of good to acceptable models. But without downvoting and the low forum usage plus the low energy put into the forum (people won't even go to the second page 90% of the time), if the first person to post in the thread were to post an image of a turd, it would still be in the top 10 at the end of the voting period.