Limeinade

Replacement for Noob Stomper

As we all know, the quest Noob Stomper is very boring and can cause delay, here is a replacement quest that could be given.

Base Jumper

Fall a total of X meters and land without taking fall damage. (lightsabers do not work).

or

Free Falling

Get X seconds of total airtime and land safely (lightsabers don't count as safe).

These quests would allow them to be completed passively and wouldn't give people with limited run items an advantage. Falling would be defined as airtime/distance greater than landing jump and landing crouch jump time/distance. The values of X could be great enough so it's not able to be done by just jumping off of cars, etc... but not too great where you are spending 5 hours+ on it.

Both of these quests would be ez farm on maps like crummy or maps you can negate all fall damage by surfing. 

Noob stomper is a cancer quest you have about 0% chance of achieving without people helping you. IMO it should just be removed. The replacements are not really viable though since either it is easy farm, as others pointed out, or you can't do it at all on some maps.

I wouldn't add anything similar either. If you want challenging quests, add something like "Get x kills within 5 seconds" or "Get x equipment kills/grenade kills in one round". Maybe even guntype specific quests like "get x kills with shotguns/ARs/snipers/etc". Noob stomper is a meme quest that is disruptive to the gameplay, I can't recount the amount of times some T just outright said "Yeah, I am T. I just wanna get Noob stomper, could you stand still while I blink over your head?"

If you want meme quests, make them not disrupt gameplay, like "Die within 5 seconds of the round's start, of natural causes (kill command and fall/prop damage don't count)" or "ElImInAtE yOuR eNtIrE tEaM wItH a C4. Reward: 1 week mass RDM ban"