Just a lucky ducky

Lucky Ducky's Ban Appeal

Username: Lucky Ducky
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:225150252
DiscordID: (YourName#1234 or really long number, leave blank if none) LilDuk#0001
Which server did you get banned on: GMOD TTT Virginia 
Which Staff Member banned you: T$E Sniperz (Authintication from Zero)
What was the reason for your ban: I think toxicity 
How long was the ban: Permanent 

Explain what happened/lead up to the ban: I was harrasing a member that I didnt mean to harras. It doesnt make since but, here I am. This was a long time ago and I think I said something about Shadow's grandmother, which didnt come out right. I meant something else. And sniperz banned me for a valid reason, I jusut want 1 more chance. 
Why do believe you should be unbanned?:  It's been a few months of a break and I would like to rejoin the community, as a less toxic, more polite human being. I miss the fun of pluto and the members inside pluto. I just want to be able to play again. I'll keep the permanent mute, but I just want to play again, please.... Im sorry, I regret everything I've done rudely to people. 
Confirmed Witnesses: @T$E Sniperz`@Nordic and a few others I dont remember the names of. Those are the 2 important ones. (

• Disagree 7

Hey Ducky, I wholefully believe in second chances-- however the  impact you had on the community leaves a great stain on your name. I'll leave this appeal for a while for the purpose to let the community decide if you deserve a second chance, the ones who faced the brunt of the toxicity.

I welcome community input and comments on this, stating a reason behind a +1 or -1.

• Heart 1

Hey Ducky, I'm going to close this appeal here as you've now exceeded the deny threshold I had in mind. All the best.

Ban Upheld
Locked & Archived

• Agree 3