Username:TimeSweat
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:536391516
DiscordID:TimeSweat#0411
Which server did you get banned on:VA2
Which Staff Member banned you:ϢσЯthlӡϛϛ
What was the reason for your ban:I was blind or I had a radar as a inno and then I thought I was a t because I had radar then I killed 2 innos I said it was acc rdm but they said I purp rdmed 
How long was the ban:30 days
Explain what happened/lead up to the ban:It all started when we joined a server and then duck shot me I saw him shoot me I looked for him I killed him he said kos off sus and weapon and location and then the second time he shot me I know I should've not killed him because I didnt see him shoot me I should've shot them both because I didnt know who shot me then I got banned for "att mrdm" but I actually thought I was a t because I had radar maybe I'm blind maybe I had a radar
Why do believe you should be unbanned?:If I get unbanned I wont do it again I promise I like playing on pluto.gg and I love its gameplay.
Confirmed Witnesses:duck but not duck/Sir Duck#8008 and Limeinade/Limeinade#7359 and Liambird723/Liambird723#3315

• Clown 3

Hey @TimeSweat velk.ca I have a few questions for you before deciding on the state of your appeal, as there is quite alot of problems.

Firstly, can you explain your actions reasoning for the first two perceived RDMs found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B8wtcAYpP4&feature=youtu.be
Secondly, for the event that followed this round, after the player voiced to report you for above-- could you explain your actions in the video to follow? https://youtu.be/DNcv05e_37w

As you were reported by three separate players for Purposeful RDM, if you cannot offer reasoning behind these actions I will be correcting the time of the ban to reflect our procedure.

Ban time corrected
Given the situations presented, I have no reason to believe the multiple conflicting stories provided through discord, forums & direct messages. The ban time has been corrected to fit the offence.

Player banned for 3 months following the report of 3 separate players found to be Purposeful
Locked & Archived