Date of Occurrence 05/16/2020
Which map did this occur on: ttt_crummycradle_A4
Offender Name: :wheelchair:abc
Offender SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:67853406
Offender DiscordID: greg#2132
Your Name: Kaktus
Your DiscordID: Kaktus#0001
Please describe the situation in as much detail as possible: So, all this happened in the timespan of just a couple hours (I have never ever met abc before these incidents). I was just playing, as usual, when abc for whatever reason (maybe saltiness or a bad day) kinda stood out by starting to be generally toxic (especially against me). He kept being offensive/passive aggressive in voice chat (-> no chat logs evidence) for quite a long while and was especially mad at me because he simply didn't like my playstyle and the gun i was using. Then on crummycradle after killing him on his T round he snapped and inaudubly (because he was very quiet for me) told me to kill myself twice, paused for a bit and then (audibly) told me to hang myself a third time. AstMaBoI is a witness, the 2nd video contains AstMaBoI confirming what abc said in the first video.
 The 3 pictures of the discord #reeeeeee-room show abc himself confirming what he said. Yes in the discord chat he was also pretty offensive but that origined from him being falsely banned for (from my perspective) attempted purp rdm on me which actually turned out to only be T-Baiting which still does add onto the report (3rd evidence video). This happened (I think) 2 maps after the first incident.

Confirmed Witness(es): AstMaBoI (him telling me to kill myself) and Dick Kicken (discord drama because of his ban)
Additional Information: I don't know what exact punishment this will cause for abc (if any) but I kinda think he might have had a very bad day since multiple friends of him claimed he's usually a pretty chill guy that normally obeys and respects all rules on a server so imo if this report would be able to cause a perma ban i would like him to have a second chance with a milder punishment (if possible). Normally i wouldn't care about anyone telling me what he did but he's been so extremely toxic and annoying that I decided to create this report.

Evidence: 1st Video:

2nd Video: 

3rd Video: 

3 Screenshots:

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.40d7cbf9069a34572de5c4e55743b32b.pngScreenshot_3.thumb.png.320e953f4467b3d4d3588c01921950dc.pngScreenshot_4.thumb.png.ca45c987e4faf2282db4a4d7bdccfef3.png

• Disagree 1

The only thing I see wrong with abc's behavior is his outburst in the discord and the traitor bait in one of the videos above when he thought you were AFK. I can understand things can get heated sometimes in videogames, however TTT isn't as big of a competition gamemode as some people can make it out to be. Both of you claim this stuff happened over a period of a few hours which is pretty much one play session for most people. We classify grounds for harassment as someone going out of their way to intentionally irritate/target someone to get a rise or a reaction out of them. Abc's behavior in this report would not qualify as harassment or bullying, it is just simply frustration over a short period of time. If he went into your DMs or persistently contacted you in other forms just to continue to insult and confront you; that is harassment. Furthermore, saying "hang yourself" or "kill yourself" is not really a big deal given the above context, it's just the same as saying "fuck you" to someone on the opposite team in a videogame. People say stuff like that all the time to each other, what makes it not okay is when it is used in excess and constantly to the same person - if you are constantly messaging someone telling them to kill themselves in an unrelenting fashion; that is harassment, that is bullying, that will get you in trouble.

Moving on to the discord interaction, both sides are in the wrong here. The conversation should not have gone on for as long as it did, much like the interaction in-game. There are plenty of tools in place to cut off communication coming from someone on pretty much every means to do so. You could have blocked his chatter in-game from reaching you and offer no responses to whatever he was saying, Abc could have simply just got off when he started getting frustrated. I think it would be in both of your guys' interests to block each other through every means possible and be more aware of the state of your emotions and where they go when you are playing games, this will prevent future outbursts and overreactions. 

Lastly, I will again say that both of you should block each other and avoid future interactions outside of the basic gameplay behind TTTRW. If either of you have any additional questions or comments you can DM me on discord at any time and I can elaborate on whatever is needed. I appreciate reports being made so that these situations can be brought to our attention and dealt with before they become even worse, I'm sorry you two had such a negative experience on the server. I can only suggest you guys work towards resolving your disputes in a more mature manner than threatening to make a report, making one, and then arguing about it on discord. 

Closed

Side note: Currently, punishments are not up to the victim after a report is made (kept in-game). If someone breaks a rule or two, the punishments for those rules are what they will receive. If someone purposefully RDMs you, and you report them, and you keep it; they will be banned accordingly - not for less, not with a different punishment. Reports are not a tool for you to intimidate other people with, they are a serious forum for you to express your concern/knowledge of a broken rule/discomfort with other players that can result in punishment towards the reported individual - depending on what the report is for and what the individual is guilty of. I feel as though this needed some clarification since I've noticed people flaunting in-game and forum reports as a means to intimidate other players. If you report your friend and you keep the report (not by accident), they will be punished if guilty. Same if you report someone on the forums, you can't request a lesser punishment if they did something that warrants one.