[Support Staff][Phantom]

Username: Phantom
SteamID: (steamid.xyz to look it up) STEAM_0:1:68651363
DiscordID: (YourName#1234) Phantom#3166
How old are you?: 17
Do you have a microphone?: yes
How long have you been playing TTT?: starting around 2016
How long have you been playing on Pluto?: about a week
Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: i used to staff on wogs
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?:  for around 6 months
In exactly 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team: I would make a great fit for the staff team because I play a lot of gmod and have past experiences with staffing on wogs another inventory server. I would really like to staff because I play a lot at night and had to message Phrot and hound to get on about multiple rdmers at 3 am and I find it really enjoyable to help people on the server.I have a lot of time on gmod and on TTT, in general, coming from and playing with a lot of old Moat and FRG players I feel like I could help new and older players out with the server easier.I would make a great fit for the staff team because i play a lot of gmod and have past experiences with staffing on wogs. I would really like staff because i play a lot at night and had to message Phrot and hound to get on about multiple rdmers at 3 am.  I would like to help improve the server with more staff considering we only have around 3 staff.

• Agree 3
  • Clown 2

Approved

Welcome to the Staff Team!

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to message me 🙂