[Support Staff][YaBoiNathan]

Username:  YaBoiNathan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196321695
DiscordID: YaBoiNathan#8008
How old are you?: 16
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How long have you been playing TTT?: Since early 2016ish 
How long have you been playing on Pluto?: Since the community was announced
Any past staffing experience in Garry's Mod or other games?: Was an admin for a small server called dinkleberg
If the above is applicable, what was the duration of active staffing?: 1 year and 2 months
In exactly 100 words, explain why you would make a good fit for our staff team:

I believe I would make a good fit for the staff team because I know my way around the rules of the server and even have them pinned so one click and they're opened. I've spent a lot of time ingame and I'm very sure it's over 72 hours. I've been in this community for about 2 years now(?) Or maybe a little more or less. I've very active in the discord and I have around 13k messages. I'm very familiar with the members in this community and I've known a lot of them for an upward of 2 years.

I would be able to be ingame atleast 5 days a week and usually 6 or 7. When spring rolls around I'll be a little less active but I'll still be on atleast 4 or 5 days a week. Obvious school and irl will come first but I am dedicated to this server and dedicated to make it as great as a place as possible.

I have never been banned or kicked before ingame and the only mutes and gags I've gotten were for meme. I have a thorough understanding of ttt and damage logs. I would be honored to be able to help this server in anyway that I can.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Clown 3

Denied

Unfortunately, at this time we don't deem you fit to be a Staff Member

If you would like to know your reason for denial, just direct message me

You're welcome to re-apply in 1 week from now